Croan is listed between Hursley and Springfield House, so was probably in the same area of Kimmage Road Lower. It disappears from Thom’s Directory after 1919. It is not possible to determine whether it was demolished or changed its name.

Owner / Occupier Information:

Thom’s Directory
1907-1912: John Harrison
1913: P. Murphy
1914-1918: M. H. Henry
1919: [no name of occupant is given]


Related Place Names:
Building Details
Address: Kimmage Road Lower
Still exists: No
Date built: 1907c
Date first mentioned: 1907
Road(s): Kimmage Road Lower