Rectory [Kimmage Road West]

This was used as the Rectory for Crumlin parish in place of Glebe House.


Owner / Occupier Information:

Thom’s Directory
1941 Walter and Edna Burrows, St. Mary’s Rectory Kimmage Road West.


Appears in the following maps:
Building Details
Address: 118 Kimmage Road West
Longitude: -6.309836119143572
Latitude: 53.31400790934955
Still exists: Yes
Date built: 1941c
Date first mentioned: 1941
Road(s): Kimmage Road West